Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome to the Gun Show!

Rather than spend a ton of money going to the gym every day, I decided it would be WAY more fun to build muscles working on my yard. Because dirt and sweat are SOOOOOO attractive, you know.

But, enough about me! Let's see that yard! Woo woo!
This was one of my more brilliant ideas. I needed to mix up dirt for my roses I was planting. Lacking a large wheelbarrow or some such item, I dragged the slide over and used it instead! Genius! (I'm so humble...)
Grow babies! Grow! (My David Austin roses I got for my birthday)


See that trench? You know the one where he's dumping concrete? Yeah. I dug that. By myself. It goes all around the back of the yard. Don't mess with Mama!
Oh, did I mention that I laid the whole stone border myself? Yep. I sure did! Who needs a fancy gym membership when you can lug around concrete, stones, and spend hours crouching over a trench on your knees?!
Leveling the yard. What a good helper she is!
So, yeah, they're out of order.
It's like a puzzle for you to solve.
I want to make sure your brains stay active.
I'm a giver like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment