Monday, July 30, 2012

One month ago...

So, here we are tottering on the brink of August and I'm sitting here wondering where on earth did July go?  My summer is almost gone, people!  How did this happen?  All too soon it's going to be homework, packing lunches, volunteer duties, Halloween costumes, midnight movie goodies in November, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and - (GASP!) getting ready to go back to work again.

Arghhhh!

Pardon me whilst I hyperventilate....

And to think, just one month ago I was here:


It was quiet.
It was calm.
It was heaven.
It's my happy place.

I think I'll just close my eyes and go to my happy place....

(Shhhh, August!  I'm in my happy place....)

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous picture Hillary! I'm wishing I were there! And I'm wishing it weren't so close to school starting too. August is a big $$$ month, worse than Christmas. I need about four days of sheer boredom. So I'm going to join you in your happy place...off to the side, of course!

    ReplyDelete