Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother of the Year

So, I meant to create this post the night before Mother's Day as a celebration of my skills as a mother. But, I ended up too busy being, you know, a MOM to get them posted before now.

I submit this fact as Exhibit A in my quest to win the title of Mother of the Year.

I now give you Exhibit B:


When we arrived at OSH on Saturday night, this was how Big Sis was attired. I didn't even really notice until we got out of the car. Arrrrg, Matey!!

No worries. At least Lil' Sis has proper clothes on, right?

Um, sadly, no.

Which brings us to Exhibit C:

I didn't realize until we were getting out of the car that she hadn't gotten her shoes on like I had commanded at least FIVE times before we left the house. What makes it even better are the black paint marks all over her legs and her wildly frizzy hair, all paired with the delightfully mismatched yellow/green top and pink/purple skort.

Yep. That Mother of the Year award is in the bag.










No comments:

Post a Comment